Want to reserve your ticket priority for the new stadium?
Click HERE to add your name to the VIP list to secure your opportunity to purchase tickets before the general public in the new L.A. Stadium at Hollywood Park. By placing one refundable $100 deposit, you lock in your spot in line to receive a priority chance to view available options. Deposit holders will be contacted in the order in which they sign up.
1. What do I get for being on the deposit list for the LA Stadium at Hollywood Park?
The LA Stadium at Hollywood Park waitlist will provide you with an opportunity to see everything that is available for purchase at the new LA Stadium and purchase tickets before the public. We will begin reaching out to deposit holders first, beginning around the middle of 2017.
2. Is there a cost to join the LA Stadium at Hollywood Park waitlist?
Yes. There is a refundable deposit of $100 required to join the waitlist.
3. Why do I have to pay to get on the list?
A small fee is required to join the LA Stadium at Hollywood Park waitlist to confirm your interest in the new stadium.
4. What happens to my deposit?
Your deposit will be kept on your account to secure your priority. The priority group is based on the date and time that the deposit is received. At the time of purchase the deposit will be applied towards your final purchase or refunded to your card.
5. Do I have to be on the waitlist to purchase tickets to the LA Stadium at Hollywood Park?
No, you do not have to be on the waitlist to purchase tickets. However, members of the waitlist receive priority over the general public.
6. Does signing up for the waitlist guarantee me the opportunity to purchase tickets to the LA Stadium at Hollywood Park?
No, inventory is limited and the opportunity to purchase will be on a first come – first served basis. Members of the waitlist will have priority over the general public and will be assigned a priority group based on date and time that the deposit was received.
7. What if I place a deposit and the tickets sell out before my opportunity to purchase?
You have two options 1) You can select to keep your account on the waitlist for the opportunity to purchase at the LA Stadium at Hollywood Park if inventory becomes available 2) You can request a refund and remove your account from the waitlist relinquishing all priority.
8. What if I decide not to purchase after placing my deposit?
You have two options 1) You can select to keep your account on the waitlist for the opportunity to purchase . 2) You can request a refund and remove your account from the waitlist relinquishing all priority.
9. When will the sales process begin for the LA Stadium at Hollywood Park?
The opportunity to purchase is scheduled to start around the middle of 2017. Waitlist members will receive detailed information about the sales process and the LA Stadium and Entertainment District at Hollywood Park in advance.
10. How will the order be selected for purchasing at the LA Stadium at Hollywood Park?
Waitlist members will be placed into groups based on the date and time that the deposit was received. Place your deposit today to secure your spot in line!
11. What is the expected final cost at the stadium?
While prices are not currently set, all waitlist members will receive ticket information before the general public.
12. Will I be offered parking for events at the stadium?
Details surrounding parking and other amenities are still being finalized.
13. What if I don’t want to put any money down now?
You can sign up for more information to receive updates from the team as they become available. Keep in mind the priority to purchase is based on the time and date the $100 refundable deposit is received.
14. Is the new stadium going to have a seat license program (PSL)?
A PSL program has not been determined at this time. We do anticipate the majority of the seats if not all will require some type of a seat license with differing price categories based upon seating locations and amenities.
15. When will the LA Stadium and Entertainment District at Hollywood Park be ready?
The LA Stadium and Entertainment District at Hollywood Park is set to open in the Fall of 2019.
16. What if I have previously purchased a deposit and already have season tickets with the Los Angeles Rams?
If you previously purchased a deposit and are currently a season ticket member with the Los Angeles Rams, it is not necessary to go through this process as you are already on the list.